пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

award book coretta king scott winning




Business trip, staying in a hotel. Often leads to slightly weird dreams.

I dreamed last night that the long-overdue reviews at JetHead were finally done, and apparently I had filled mine out by hand in pencil. My handwriting was so bad that the transcription of my part of the review made me sound like an idiot. My review came back with something along the lines of "We thought you were doing a good job, but apparently you are a moron. Sorry."

Also, getting out of the shower this morning I had an opportunity to coin a new word: showhereami? Everything looks pretty much the same from a (hotel) shower. But when you get out and the door (which in this case looks like the front door on a house) is open, there is a good opportunity to wonder "Where am I, and why did I leave the front door open right where Iapos;m showering?"
award book coretta king scott winning, award book critic national, award book crystal, award book crystal guest.



Комментариев нет: